Photo Credit: stephendl
Well, this is my last-minute attempt to put together a list of food freebies, discounts and special events in Northern Virginia tomorrow, October 31st, 2009. I know this list is not complete, but there are some good deals listed below that you might not know about.
- Free Burrito at Chipotle when you dress up as a burrito, taco, salad or burrito bowl. Offer good at participating locations after 6 PM. See this post for more details.
- Free Meals for kids who are dressed up in costume at Austin Grill all day long (2 free kids meal allowed per 1 adult entree purchased). Thanks Gina from MoneyWise Moms for the tip! More info is here on her blog.
- Free Black Jack Taco at Taco Bell between 6 pm and midnight. Thanks Dana from Frugal In Virginia! More info is here.
- Buy 1 beverage, Get 1 beverage free at Caribou Coffee when you dress up in costume between 4 pm and 7 pm. More details here.
- Free food and drinks from local merchants such as Woody’s Ice Cream (yum!) at the Woody’s Fall Jubilee: Halow-weeeee! The jubilee lasts from 3 pm – 7 pm, and the FREE FOOD is available from 4 pm – 6 pm only. Located at Van Dyck Park, 3720 Old Lee Hwy, Fairfax, VA 22030. Thanks to my friend Elizabeth for e-mailing me this info!
- Some local malls or shopping plazas give out candy to trick-or-treaters on the evening of Halloween. I know Fair Oaks mall in Fairfax is having a “Mall-oween” from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm. Call your local mall stores to see if they are participating too!
Know of any other good food freebies/discounts on Halloween in the Northern VA/DC Metro area taking place tomorrow? Leave a comment and let me know!