In case you haven’t noticed, Procter & Gamble has been including coupon inserts (P&G Brand Saver) each month for the past quarter in newspapers such as the Washington Post, Washington Examiner, Fairfax Times, etc. And there have been some home mailers (for coupons and free samples) that I’ve signed up for over the past few months.
There are also a plethora of stores offering specials deals on P&G products that you can use your coupons on this week to maximize on savings! Here are some of the local store deals I have noticed:
- Harris Teeter (good 12/30/09 – 1/5/10): Buy $25 worth of participating P&G products and you will receive a catalina MIR (mail-in-rebate) form for a $10 Visa Gift Card. For more details read this thread on the Hot Coupon World forum.
- K Mart (12/26/09 – 1/2/10): Buy $25 worth of participating P&G products and you will receive a catalina MIR form for a $10 Visa Gift Card. For more details check your weekly circular.
- Rite Aid (12/27/09 – 1/2/10): Buy $25 worth of participating P&G products and get $5 back (via Single Check Rebates, rebate offer #96) as well as other Single Check Rebate Offers on specific products. For more details check your weekly circular and online Single Check Rebate directory.
- Walgreens (12/27/09 – 1/2/10): Buy $20+ of participating P&G products and get $5 Register Rewards; Buy $10-$19.99 of participating P&G products and get $2.50 Register Rewards. For more details check your weekly circular.
- CVS (12/27/09 – 1/2/10): Select P&G products on sale and some have Extra Care Bucks available such as certain Old Spice or Secret deodorants, Gillete Fusion razors, Olay ProX, and Scope Outlast mouth rinse. For more details check your weekly circular.
- Giant Food (12/25/09 – 12/31/09): Various P&G products on sale. One Giant/P&G offer I noticed is: Use your Giant card and purchase a Big Pack of Pampers (Pkg. of 48-96; Sizes 3-6) and any size Pampers Wipes in one transaction, and you will receive a Checkout Coupon for $5 off your next order (limit 1 per transaction). For more details click here or check your weekly circular.
Other grocery stores appear to have many P&G items on sale as well.
If you play the “drug store deals” you may already have Extra Care Bucks (CVS), Register Rewards (Walgreens), or Single Check Rebates (Rite Aid) from previous deals that you want to use in-store to take advantage of these sales and get back more ECB’s, RR’s or SCR’s. I am contemplating taking advantage of the Harris Teeter deal, simply because I know my local store doubles manufacturer coupons up to $0.99, so I can purchase $25-worth of participating products, use my coupons (some from recent home mailers which are for free items!) to bring down the out-of-pocket cost, and then submit for the $10 Visa Gift Card. I’ll post my scenario later today or tomorrow in case you’re interested but I’ve noticed a few good ones up on the Hot Coupon World forum here.
Also be sure to check the expiration date on your coupons as many of the P&G Brand Saver coupons issued expired at the end of this month (tomorrow) so you will want to use those up quickly!