Yesterday was the grand opening for the new Bloom grocery store located near the intersection of Gallows Road, Columbia Pike, and Little River Turnpike, in Annandale, VA.
They have some special deals for their grand opening week including:
- Angus Choice New York Strip Steak, boneless, value pack. $4.99 per lb (you save $6 per lb)
- 8-lb. bag of California Navel Oranges. $2.99 per bag (you save $4 per bag)
- Rotisserie Chicken. $4.88 each (available in the deli)
- 2-liter Pepsi products (select varieties, such as Pepsi and Sierra Mist). $0.77 each (limit 6)
- Breyers Ice Cream, 48-oz. select varieties. $1.99 each (you save $3 each. Limit 4)
- Fresh Express Salads, 10-12 oz. Green & Crisp, Lettuce Trio, Romaine or Double Carrots. $0.99 each (you save $2 each)
Please note the specials listed above are only available for customers who have a Bloom Breeze Card. If you don’t have one already, you can sign up for free while you are at the store.
The grand opening was yesterday, Wed. Jan. 20th at 8:00 AM, and I spoke with a customer service rep. at the store that said that there were a bunch of free samples yesterday (such as wine, cheese and other food items) and he thought that today there are still a few free samples being given out at the store today (Thursday). The grand opening specials will be available for the entire week.
For more information about Bloom and their newest store in Northern VA, you can check out their website here. I found out this information on the Grand Opening from the Wed. Jan. 20th edition of the Fairfax County Times, page A-9.