Below are my top 10 favorite Aldi special buys for the week of Wed. 11/10/10 – 11/16/10 (Please note in certain regions the new sales ad started on Sunday, or will start on Thursday. See this post for more details on the start date for your region or ask an employee at your local Aldi).
To view additional Aldi special offers online, click here.
- Chef’s Cupboard Turkey Gravy. 12 oz. $0.99 each (was $1.19)
- Chef’s Cupboard Turkey or Herb Stuffing Mix. 6 oz. $0.69 each (was $0.89)
- Chef’s Cupboard Gourmet Stuffing Mix. 6 oz. $0.99 each
- Southern Grove Raw Spanish Peanuts. 10 oz. $0.89 each
- edenVale Infused Gouda Wedges. Pesto, Cracked Black Peppercorn or Chipotle. 8 oz. $3.29 each
- Beaumont Holiday Coffee. White Chocolate Chunk, Wintery Spice or Gingerbread. 12 oz. $3.99 each
- Nature’s Nectar Sparkling Apple Cider. 25.4 oz. $1.99 each
- Southern Grove Harvest Dried Fruit Blend. Harvest Berry Blend or Fuji Apples Slices. 6-8 oz. $2.59 each
- Grandessa Signature Hummus. Garden Vegetable, Spiced or Lemon. 8 oz. $1.69 each
- Uncle Ben’s Rice. Ready Rice (Long Grain & Wild, Roasted Chicken or Whole Grain). 6-8.8 oz. $1.69 each
This post is a part of the BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering.
If you’re a new Aldi shopper, be prepared to:
- Bring a quarter to use for “renting” a shopping cart. Don’t worry, you get your quarter back at the end, when you return your shopping cart
- Bring cash or debit card (they do not accept credit cards)
- Bring your own bags (or you will need to purchase them at the register)
- Get extreme savings without coupons (most items they sell are signature Aldi brands, and for the select items they sell from other manufacturers, they do not accept any manufacturer coupons)