Here’s a heads up on some of my favorite coupons from today’s Washington Post (Sunday, December 26th, 2010 edition):
One coupon insert today: P&G Brand Saver
From the A Section:
- Page A7: Macy’s coupons – Wow! Pass for $10 Off/$25 purchase of all Sale & Clearance Apparel & Select Home Items (Except Specials & Super Buys). Expires 12/27/10 at 1:00 pm;
- Page A7: Macy’s coupons – Wow! Pass for 15% Off all Sale & Clearance Apparel & Select Home Items (Except Specials & Super Buys). Expires 12/29/10.
- Page A14: Staples In-Store Coupon for 20% Off Office Supplies, Ink and Toner and Furniture. Expires 1/1/11.
- Page A19: Lord & Taylor In-Store Coupon for 20% Off Sale & Clearance Merchandise. Expires 1/2/11. (Ad mentions that the first 300 shoppers per store will receive a $15 bonus Lord & Taylor gift card starting at 7 am today and 10 am tomorrow).
From the P&G Brand Saver:
- Over $103-worth of coupons on various Procter & Gamble products. Expire 1/31/11.
From the Safeway flyer:
- 8 Super Price Coupons valid 12/26/10-12/28/10 (3 days only). Minimum $10 purchase qualifies you for all coupons. Coupons are for: Safeway Deli Party Tray; Waterfront Bistro Large Raw Shrimp; Tide Laundry Detergent; Kleenex Facial Tissue; Chinet Plates, Cups or Safeway Plates, Cups or Bowls; Energizer Batteries; Pampers or Huggies Box Diapers; Slim-Fast or Atkins Shakes.
From the Parade Magazine:
- $2 Off any bag of Nutro Natural Choice Dry Cat Food. Expires 1/9/11.
- $3 Off any package Greenies Dental Chews for Dogs, 27 oz. Tub-Pak. Expires 2/1/11.
For those of you that got today’s Sunday Post: Any of your favorite coupons worth mentioning? Leave a comment and let me know about it!