Here’s a heads up on what to expect from today’s Washington Post (Sunday, September 11th, 2011 edition):
There are 4 coupon inserts today: 2 Smart Source, 1 Red Plum & 1 General Mills
Some of my favorites from the Smart Source #1:
- $1.00/1 Grande Tortilla Chips, 10 oz or larger. Expires 12/31/11.
- $1.00/2 Cottonelle Toilet Paper 4-packs or $1.00/1 12-packs. Expires 10/23/11.
- $0.75/1 Mitchum or Mitchum for Women product, excludes trial sizes & multipacks. Expires 10/16/11.
- $0.75/1 Kozy Shack No Sugar Added Pudding (DND 5). Expires 12/10/11.
- $3.00/1 Candy Land, Chutes and Ladders, Memory or Cootie game. Expires 10/9/11.
- $4.00/1 Operation, Guess Who?, Connect 4 or Battleship game. Expires 10/9/11.
- $1.50/1 Ricola Cough or Throat Drops, 45-ct or larger. Expires 11/30/11.
- $4.00/1 Non-Drowsy Claritin, 24-ct or larger. Expires 10/9/11.
- $1.00/1 Zest 3-bar multiple-pack or larger. Expires 11/30/11.
Some of my favorites from the Smart Source #2:
- $0.75/1 Sunsweet Prune Juice (DND5). Expires 12/31/11.
- $0.55/1 Dreamfields Pasta (DND). Expires 11/12/11.
- $0.40/4 Campbells Condensed Chicken Noodle and Tomato Soups. Expires 11/15/11.
- $0.40/3 Campbells Condensed Soups (excluding Chicken Noodle, Tomato and “Great for Cooking” Soups. Expires 11/15/11.
- $1.00/2 Swanson Premium Poultry cans. Expires 10/23/11.
- $1.00/3 Prego sauces. Expires 11/15/11.
- $0.35/1 French’s French Fried Onions. Expires 10/31/11.
- $1.00/1 Aveeno product, excludes trial and 2.5 oz sizes. Expires 10/31/11.
- $0.50/1 Gorton’s item. Expires 12/17/11.
- $3.00/1 Allegra 24hr 30-ct, 45-ct or any Allegra-D. Expires 12/31/11.
- $2.00/1 Tide or Gain powder detergent. Expires 10/31/11.
- $2.00/2 Kotex Pads. Expires 10/22/11.
- $0.55/1 Vlasic pickles jar (DND5). Expires 11/30/11.
- $1.00/1 Scott Extra Soft Bath Tissue, 8-rolls or larger. Expires 10/23/11.
- $1.50/1 Colgate Optic White Toothpaste, 4 oz or larger. Expires 10/1/11.
- $1.00/1 Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste, 4 oz or larger. Expires 10/1/11.
- $0.75/1 Resolve Carpet Cleaner. Expires 110/23/11.
Some of my favorites from the Red Plum:
- to be updated later
Some of my favorites from the General Mills insert:
- to be updated later
For those of you that got today’s Sunday Post: Any of your favorite coupons worth mentioning? Leave a comment and let me know about it!
If you’re missing any of the inserts listed above, check out my post for information on what to do if your Sunday Washington Post delivery is incomplete or damaged. You can always call (try to do this as soon as possible, before 11:00 am on Sunday) the customer service department for your newspaper to explain what you are missing and request re-delivery of the missing portion.