Sep 7

*HOT* Cox Farms Discounted Fall Festival Tickets

I’ve raved about the Cox Farms Fall Festival before, and I’m so excited that fall is just right around the corner! Today, Wed. September 7th, 2011 there are two hot deals for discounted tickets to the fall festival. These will go quickly, so if you plan to go to the Fall Festival, I suggest you sign-up for (or purchase through Certifikid) these today!

1. Discount Ticket coupon for Preview Weekend, Sat. September 17th – Sun. September 18th, 2011. This is available for Cox Farms members only. It’s free to sign-up! Just go here, set up your account, and then log-in to access the members discount section. Register to receive coupon via email for $10 off per ticket (up to 4 discounted tickets allowed per coupon). So a family of four could attend for $20 ($5 each) instead of the regular price of $60 ($15 each).
  2. Discounted Tickets available to purchase for Opening Weekend, Sat. September 24th – Sun. September 25th, 2011 available through Certifikid. Pay $15 for 2 tickets (50% discount). Limited deal availability, so act quickly!

Update: The Cox Farms website has currently taken down the offer, but will make it available again starting tomorrow, Thurs. September 8th. Check your inbox for an email from them, or log-in on their site tomorrow to snag your coupon!

berry September 7, 2011 at 12:34 pm

I registered at Cox Farms, but I don’t understand how I get the coupon. Once I’m on the members page, what do I need to click on?

Laura September 7, 2011 at 1:40 pm

Hi Berry,
The coupon appears to not be available right now. On Cox Farms Facebook Fan page they announced here that the special preview weekend offer would be available starting today, September 7th. Earlier today you could log-in and register for the coupon to be emailed to you, but perhaps they put a hold on it?
Once you sign-in you should be on the main Member Welcome Page. Look on the left sidebar under “User Menu” and click on “Member Coupons”. Or you can click on the green box from the bottom of the Member Welcome Page that reads “Exclusive Offers”. If/when the coupon is available again, you can access it from there.

berry September 7, 2011 at 9:12 pm

OK, thanks.

melissa September 9, 2011 at 2:02 pm

Anyone else having trouble getting onto the Cox Farm website today? It’s been down all day…

Laura September 9, 2011 at 2:33 pm

Hi Melissa, I was able to snag mine the first day before the site started having issues, but I’ve heard many other folks have had problems getting their coupon.
According to their Facebook Fan Page they’ve been having some major server issues the past few days. They wrote on their fan page “Thank you again for your patience, unfortunately our server is down again this morning. Not to worry, Cox Farms Members will still receive their Preview Weekend offer when the server is restored”

Marlene September 12, 2011 at 5:19 am

Their server really found a great timing to go upside down :/ Patience.