*THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. Congrats to Carrie (cvhanna@) who was randomly selected as the winner* Christmas shopping got a boost in our house, when Sears provided me a gift card to do some not-too-last-minute holiday shopping as a part of a promotional offer, as well as a $100 gift card for one Beltway Bargain Mom reader!
Sears has some great deals right now such as extended Green Monday deals, (up to 60% off on over 500 deals on Sears.com) in case you’re looking to buy some additional presents, plus I’m happy to share a few ways that you can save at Sears:
- Shop special promotions such as Green Monday (extended sale currently being held)
- Use coupons for your in-store shopping. Right now you can use these coupons, including $10 off a $50+ purchase of women’s clothing, $5 off a $25+ purchase of cosmetics and more!
- Shop online and avoid shipping fees by selecting the option to pick up in-store. No shipping fees and no waiting in lines; just place your order online and simply pick it up at your local Sears store.
- Look for special discount codes on Sears.com and from sites like RetailMeNot when doing online shopping. Right now you can get $5 off a $50 purchase online by using the code SEARS2011 (good thru 12/31/11).
- Choose from Sears’ own variety of exclusive, quality brands (such as Kenmore, Craftsman, Lands End, Joe Boxer, UK Style by French Connection, etc.), which are budget-friendly!
- Check out the Sears Appliance Outlet stores in the DC-metro area, such as at Potomac Mills (Woodbridge, VA), Wheaton MD, Timonium MD & Baltimore MD.
Here in our household, most of the large appliances are Kenmores (washer & dryer) which have stood up amazingly well over the years! And when our dishwasher finally went kaputt a few years ago (it had survived 15 years from the time our house was originally built), we shopped at Sears to get our new – and thankfully much quieter – dishwasher.
But our family doesn’t just shop at Sears for appliances. I’m also a fan of the Lands End clothing for kids (good quality and durability!) and love it when Sears has their special in-store Lands End sales!
Oh, and when I get to chance to update my wardrobe with a cute cardigan as my husband’s Christmas gift to me – tell me I’m not the only one who will sometimes “help” their spouse out with their Christmas shopping – it’s a good day!
And now for the fun part… one Beltway Bargain Mom reader will receive a $100 Sears gift card so you can do your own shopping!
- Simply comment below and tell me what you want to buy at Sears if you win the gift card!
- Additional optional entry: Like BeltwayBargainMom.com on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know that you have done so. If you’re already a fan, leave a comment and let me know. Note: In order to comply with Facebook rules, please remember that it is not the act of liking the page that is the additional optional entry, it is the act of then commenting here that counts as your entry. Please do not feel compelled to like my page if you are not interested in receiving Facebook updates from BeltwayBargainMom.com.
- Additional optional entry: Follow @BeltwayBargain and @SearsDeals on Twitter and tweet about this contest with a link back to this page. Be sure to come back and leave a comment here with the Timestamp of your tweet.
Here’s a sample tweet: Enter to win $100 @Sears gift card via @BeltwayBargain & @SearsDeals #wishlist #free http://bit.ly/sH0IBK
Entries are open through Sun. 12/18 11:59 pm ET. This contest is open to anyone within the contiguous United States. Limit of up to 3 entries per person. You must enter a separate comment for each entry in order for it to be considered a valid entry (please do not list multiple entry options in one comment). One winner will be randomly selected (from the approved and valid comments) on Mon. and contacted via email to confirm mailing address where the gift card will be sent.
Disclosure: I was provided a gift card to shop as a part of a Sears promotion. This is a sponsored post, but the opinions shared here are my own. The giveaway prize for a Sears gift card is provided by Sears, and I wanted to share this with you all! To read my formal disclosure policy, please click here.