*THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED (Congratulations to Ann, Caitlin, and Tamra who were randomly selected as the winners! Please check your inbox for an email from me to confirm your prize)*
Still have some Christmas shopping to do? (don’t worry, you’re not the only one!).
I have a fun and super-quick giveaway for you that will hopefully help you out with your gift-giving (or maybe you can choose something nice for yourself, right?)!
Win your choice of one of the following awesome deals available today on Plum District DC for FREE:
- Eternity Loop Scarf from Top It Off – $18 for a Chic, Cozy and Three-in-One Wrap from Top It Off. This fashionable wrap can be worn three ways, as a shrug, shawl or loop. Available in gold or black ($36 value)
- Lay N Go Portable Play System – $17 for a Personalized Lay-n-Go Lite for a portable and fun playtime. easy activity mat, cleanup, and storage solution in one and perfect for toys like LEGOs, Play-Doh, arts & crafts, and more ($35 value)
- ScrapDazzle– $30 for $50-worth of scrapbooking supplies plus free shipping ($60 value)
- FashionPlaytes – $20 for Customizable Girls’ Clothing at FashionPlaytes.com. Let your little girl (recommended for ages 5-12) design and customize her own clothing ($40 value)
- Jen Klair Kids – $20 for Luxury Gift Items for Mom and Baby from celebrity favorite Jen Klair Kids ($40 value)
In order to enter: You must be a Plum District member (if you aren’t, go ahead and sign up here; it’s free!) and live here in the Washington DC metropolitan area. You can enter up to 3 ways:
- Mandatory entry: Simply comment below letting me know which deal you’ll pick if you win!
- Additional optional entry: Like BeltwayBargainMom.com on Facebook and Plum District DC then leave a comment here on this post, letting me know that you have done so. If you’re already a fan, leave a comment and let me know. Note: In order to comply with Facebook rules, please remember that it is not the act of liking the page that is the additional optional entry, it is the act of then commenting here that counts as your entry. Please do not feel compelled to like my page if you are not interested in receiving Facebook updates from BeltwayBargainMom.com.
- Additional optional entry: Follow @BeltwayBargain and @PlumDistrictDC on Twitter and tweet about this contest with a link back to this page. Be sure to come back and leave a comment here with the Timestamp of your tweet.
Here’s a sample tweet: Win a #free @PlumDistrictDC deal from @jenklairkids @ScrapDazzle @FashionPlaytes @layngo or @topitoffacc today only! http://bit.ly/ryUuyC
Entries close at 6:00 pm ET today, Mon. Dec. 12th, 2011. There will be 3 winners randomly selected and contacted this evening, and each one will get to pick from any of the 5 deals listed above. Winners will be emailed this evening and must reply to my email no later than 8 am tomorrow morning with their gift/deal preference and email account that is linked to their Plum District subscription.
Good luck and be sure to check back for even more giveaways this week!
Thank you to Plum District DC for providing this fun giveaway for my readers! I did not receive any compensation for this post, but have included affiliate links. The opinions expressed in this post are my own. To read my formal disclosure policy, click here.