There is 1 coupon insert today: 1 SmartSource
Don’t forget to clip these coupons from the A-section of the Sunday Paper:
- Page A-9: Target coupon for $1.00/1 Quilted Northern Bath Tissue. Expires 2/11/12.
- Page A-9: Target coupon for $5.00/1 Huggies Diapers, 92-144-ct Little Movers or 112-174-ct Snug & Dry. Expires 2/11/12.
- Page A-9: $0.50/1 Windex Original Spray 2-pack, 32 oz. Expires 2/11/12.
- Page A-9: $1.00/1 Glad Kitchen Trash Bags, 76-ct or larger, 13-gallon. Expires 2/11/12.
Some of my favorites from the SmartSource:
- $0.50/1 New York Brand Frozen Product. Expires 3/31/12.
- $0.75/1 Farm Rich Product. Expires 3/15/12.
- $0.75/1 Tabascao Brand Buffalo Style Hot Sauce. Expires 2/29/12.
- $1.00/2 Welch’s Fruit Snacks or Fruit ‘n Yogurt Snacks, 8-ct, 10-ct, 22-ct or 40-ct. Expires 3/7/12.
- $1.00/3 Kraft Cheese (Shreds, Slices, Block, Kraft Singles, Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan or New Kraft Fresh Take). Expires 2/15/12.
- $1.00/1 Pagoda Express Appetizer, Egg Roll or Entree (DND5). Expires 2/26/12.
- $1.00/2 Butterball Turkey Bacon, Turkey Breakfast Sausage, Regular or Deep Fried Lunchmeat, Turkey Burgers, Turkey Franks, Turkey Dinner Sausage or Chicken Strips (DND5). Expires 2/26/12.
- $0.75/1 Wolfgang Puck Sauce. Expires 3/31/12.
- $0.25/4 Campbell’s Condensed Great for Cooking Soups. Expires 3/15/12.
- $1.00/1 Wisk Laundry Detergent, 45 oz or larger. Expires 2/26/12.
- $0.50/2 Ortega product. Expires 3/31/12.
- $1.00/2 Scott 1,000 Tissue, 8-pack or larger. Expires 2/26/12.
- $1.00/2 Scott Naturals Flushable Wipes Tubs or Refills. Expires 2/26/12.
- $1.00/2 Cottonelle Toilet Paper 4-packs or $1.00/1 12-pack or larger. Expires 2/12/12.
- $1.00/2 Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes (not valid on trial size). Expires 2/12/12.
- $1.00/2 Hormel Pepperoni. Expires 3/15/12.
- $1.00/1 U by Kotex product. Expires 2/25/12.
- $5.00/1 Purina One Beyond Dry Dog Food. Expires 2/15/12.
- $1.00/2 Jolly Time Microwave Pop Corn. Expires 2/29/12.
- $1.00/1 Grande Tortilla Chips, 10 oz or larger. Expires 3/18/12.
- $0.55/1 Skintimate Shave Gel (excludes 2.75 oz can). Expires 2/26/12.
- $0.55/1 Edge Shave Gel, 7 oz or larger. Expires 2/26/12.
- $2.00/1 Schick Intuition Razor or Refill. Expires 2/26/12.
- $1.00/1 Revlon lip or nail product. Expires 2/19/12.
- $2.00/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers. Expires 2/11/12.
- $1.50/1 Huggies Diapers. Expires 2/11/12.
- $1.00/1 Gallon or $1.00/2 Half Gallons of Shenandoah’s Pride Milk AND (1) Gallon or Half Gallon of TruMoo Chocolate Milk. Expires 2/12/12.
- $1.00/1 Colgate Total Advanced, Colgate Optic White, or Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief, 4.0 oz or larger. Expires 2/4/12.
- $1.00/1 Sorrento String or Stick Cheese, 10 oz or larger. Expires 3/31/12.
- $0.55/1 Dreamfields Pasta (Penne Rigate, Elbows, Linguine, Spaghetti, Lasagna, Rotini, Angel Hair). Expires 3/17/12.
- $1.00/1 Activia or Stonyfield Activia 4-pack. Expires 2/11/12.
- $0.50/1 Dole Fruit Crisp. Expires 3/31/12.
- $1.00/2 Ziploc brand bags. Expires 2/25/12.
- $2.00/1 Tylenol Cold Liquid product. Expires 3/31/12.
For those of you that got today’s Sunday Post: Any of your favorite coupons worth mentioning? Leave a comment and let me know about it!
If you’re missing one of the inserts listed above, check out my post for information on what to do if your Sunday Washington Post delivery is incomplete or damaged. You can always call (try to do this as soon as possible, before 11:00 am on Sunday) the customer service department for your newspaper to explain what you are missing and request re-delivery of the missing portion.