There are 3 coupon inserts today: 1 SmartSource, 1 RedPlum, & 1 P&G BrandSaver
Some of my favorites from the SmartSource:
- $0.50/1 Otria Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip. Expires 4/30/12.
- $0.75/1 Fiber One Cereal. Expires 4/14/12.
- $0.25/4 Campbell’s Condensed “Great for Cooking” Soups. Expires 5/31/12.
- $0.40/3 Campbell’s Healthy Request Condensed Soups. Expires 4/30/12.
- $0.50/4 Campbell’s Healthy Request Chunky or Select Harvest Sups. Expires 4/30/12.
- $1.00/4 Campbell’s Select Harvest can or bowl. Expires 4/30/12.
- $1.00/3 Dannon Oikos 5.3 oz cups. Expires 4/1/12.
- $1.00/2 Pennsylvania Dutch Noodles. Expires 4/30/12.
- $1.00/2 Kozy Shack Products (DND5). Expires 7/1/12.
- $1.00/1 Dentyne Gum Multi-Pack or Bottle. Expires 5/31/12.
- $1.00/2 Bailey’s Coffee Creamers (DND5). Expires 5/6/12.
- $1.50/1 Phillips Seafood Product. Expires 4/29/12.
- $1.00/2 Ziploc brand Bags. Expires 4/7/12.
- $1.50/2 Freschetta Multi-Serve Pizzas (DND5). Expires 6/30/12.
- $0.75/1 Ban Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant. Expires 4/14/12.
- $3.00/2 John Frieda Full Repair Products. Expires 4/28/12.
- $1.00/2 Smart Balance Buttery Spreads or Buttery Sticks. Expires 4/18/12.
- $1.50/1 Smart Balance Enhanced Milks Carton. Expires 4/18/12.
- $1.00/1 Tyson Any’tizer snacks. Expires 6/8/12.
- $0.55/1 WhoNu? Nutrition Rich Cookkies. Expires 4/28/12.
Some of my favorites from the RedPlum:
Some of my favorites from the P&G BrandSaver:
- Over $88-worth in Procter & Gamble product coupons. Expire 3/31/12.
For those of you that got today’s Sunday Post: Any of your favorite coupons worth mentioning? Leave a comment and let me know about it!
If you’re missing one of the inserts listed above, check out my post for information on what to do if your Sunday Washington Post delivery is incomplete or damaged. You can always call (try to do this as soon as possible, before 11:00 am on Sunday) the customer service department for your newspaper to explain what you are missing and request re-delivery of the missing portion.