Some of my favorites from the SmartSource:
- $1/1 Neturogena Facial Cleansing, Haircare, Men’s or Hand & Body Skincare product. Expires 12/31/12.
- $0.50/1 Stayfree product. Expires 12/31/12.
- $0.50/1 Carefree product. Expires 12/31/12.
- $2/1 Neosporin Antibiotic, Neosporin Essentials or Neosporin Lip Health product (excludes trial sizes). Expires 12/31/12.
- $2/2 Air Wick Candles (excludes Color Changing Candles). Expires 11/25/12.
- $0.50/2 Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers Frozen Vegetables (11 or 12 oz only). Expires 12/22/12.
- $1/1 Johnsonville Chicken Sausage, 12 oz. Expires 1/5/13.
- $1/1 Powder Biz. Expires 12/8/12.
- $0.75/1 Chock Full O’ Nuts. Expires 12/15/12.
- $0.75/1 Sister Schubert’s product. Expires 12/28/12.
- $1/2 Polly-O String or Twist Cheese, 9-12 oz. Expires 11/30/12.
- $0.75/1 Ellio’s Five Cheese Pizza. Expires 2/26/13.
- FREE Essential Everyday Pasta Sauce (24 oz) when you buy 1 Essential Everyday Shredded Cheese item and 1 Essential Everyday Pasta (16 oz or larger). Shoppers Food store coupon. Expires 11/30/12.
- $3/1 Schick Quattro Titanium Razor, Trimmer or Refill. Expires 12/8/12.
- $1/2 Colgate Toothpaste (4 oz or larger). Expires 11/17/12.
- $0.50/1 Boogie Wipes, 30-ct or 45-ct. Expires 3/31/13.
- $1/1 Robitussin product. Expires 12/22/12.
- $2/1 Kauai Coffee 10 oz bag. Expires 12/15/12.
Some of my favorites from the RedPlum:
- $1/2 DiGiorno large Pizza. Expires 11/30/12.
- $1/4 Libby’s Pure Pumpkin 15 oz cans and Carnation Evaporated Milk 12 oz cans. Expires 12/31/12.
- $0.75/1 Jack’s Pizza (15-30.5 oz). Expires 12/31/12.
- $1.50/1 Eucerin hand or body lotion (excludes trial sizes). Expires 11/30/12.
- $2/1 Purina One Brand Dry Dog Food or Purina One Brand BeyOnd Dry Dog Food or Dry Cat Food, 3 lb or larger. Expires 12/14/12.
- $1/1 Nivea Body Wash for Women, 12-16.9 oz. Expires 11/11/12.
- $0.75/1 L’Oreal Paris Studio Line styling product. Expires 12/23/12.
- $1.50/1 Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties. Expires 11/25/12.
- $28-worth of Target store coupons for P&G Brands. All expire 11/27/12.
- $1/2 Welch’s Refrigerated Fruit Juice Cocktails or Healthy Start 100% Juice (59 oz). Expires 1/31/13.
- $1/3 Hanover Purple Line Frozen Vegetables. Expires 12/9/12.
- $1/1 Advil or Advil Migraine 2o-ct or larger. Expires 1/31/13.
- $1/1 Children’s Advil. Expires 12/31/12.
Some of my favorites from the P&G BrandSaver:
- Over $85-worth of Procter & Gamble brand products. All expire 11/30/12.
For those of you that got today’s Sunday Post: Any of your favorite coupons worth mentioning? Leave a comment and let me know about it! If you’re missing one of the inserts listed above, check out my post for information on what to do if your Sunday Washington Post delivery is incomplete or damaged. You can always call (try to do this as soon as possible, before 11:00 am on Sunday) the customer service department for your newspaper to explain what you are missing and request re-delivery of the missing portion.