Nov 18

Redskins Free Sub Coupon

Are you ready to get your Redskins free sub coupon for Subway tomorrow? This entire football season, Subway restaurants in the DC metro area are giving away 1 free sub with printable coupon, the day following Redskins home games when our Skins score 20 points or more. The coupon can be accessed and printed on Monday (the day after the home game), and is good for 1 FREE regular 6” sub (excluding premium subs) with purchase of 30 oz drink and chips that Monday only. Since the Skins just scored another touchdown and have now surpassed 20 points on the scoreboard against the Eagles, that means that tomorrow, Monday November 19th you can get your free sub!

Go here tomorrow to print your coupon for your free Redskins Subway 6 inch sub!

Maggie Miller November 19, 2012 at 1:54 pm

Great offer! Thanks for posting~
Maggie Miller recently posted..Cyber Monday Shopping 2012My Profile

Laura November 21, 2012 at 10:22 am

I love this free sub offer from Subway and the Redskins too! Happy to share!

Alexis December 16, 2012 at 5:28 pm

Wanted to thank you for posting this! I printed my coupon but never used it so now I can use it tomorrow as the Skins beat the Browns today. :)

Laura December 17, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Hi Alexis! Just wanted to make sure you knew that the free sub coupon is valid only for home games (so you can’t use it today 12/17 since it was an away game yesterday). Look to use the coupon on 12/31 if the Skins score 20 points or more!

Alexis December 17, 2012 at 6:48 pm

Hi Laura, I mentioned this to someone last night and she told me the same thing, so luckily I found out before trying to use it. I love getting free items but only if I’m following the “rules.” :-) Love your website and all your great finds and deals. Thanks again!

Laura December 18, 2012 at 11:38 am

Alexis, oh good, I’m glad you found out from a friend! Hold on to that coupon and let’s hope the Skins score 20+ points at their next (and last) home game on 12/30! Thanks and I’m so glad to have you as a Beltway Bargain Mom reader!