May 26

Cold Stone Creamery Limited Time 20% Off Printable Coupon

In celebration of E! Online’s 20th birthday, Cold Stone Creamery has issued a special 20% off printable coupon good at your local Cold Stone Creamery store.

Click here and scroll down almost all the way to the bottom of the page to the part where it reads “Cool and Decadent – Just like Hollywood” for your 20% off coupon valid on any purchase with the exception of gift cards. Coupon is available to print for a limited time and expires 6/30/2010. Limit one coupon per customer, per visit. To find a Cold Stone Creamery near you, click here.

UPDATE: For more information, you can click here. This link takes you to the online version of the email I received early this morning, that all folks on the Cold Stone Creamery E-mail List should have received directly from Cold Stone.

cassie May 26, 2010 at 10:10 am

That is a lot of ink to be printing! I wish they would have made it a little more print friendly. Doesn’t even look like a coupon so I hope it works! Thanks so much for sharing though. Like I need a reason to go to Coldstone!

frugalfriends May 26, 2010 at 10:41 am

Thanks for the comment Cassie! I received an email directly from Cold Stone Creamery’s e-mail list about this offer, so it does appear to be a valid coupon (although there is no bar code). You can view the online version of the e-mail here.
I agree with you about not needing a reason to go to Cold Stone – it’s good ice cream. a coupon just sweetens the deal!
Laura

Joy May 26, 2010 at 11:02 am

I don’t have any colored ink in my printer right now….would it work to just print it in B/W?

frugalfriends May 26, 2010 at 11:25 am

Hi Joy,
Thanks for the comment. I honestly don’t know the answer to that question. From what I have heard from other coupon bloggers on Internet Printable coupons in general: if you figure out a way to switch the print setting from color to just grey-scale or black and white that the coupons print out just fine and stores generally accept them. I don’t know if Cold Stone has a formal policy on printing of their internet coupons.
My suggestion would be for you to try printing it out in B&W or grey-scale and take in what you have to your local Cold Stone Creamery, since it is a valid internet printable coupon and there are no specifications on the email as to how you must print it. If your cashier is unsure ask for the manager or ask that they call their Corporate headquarters to ask and verify.
Take care,
Laura

Rochelle May 26, 2010 at 2:03 pm

Can anyone read that expiration date?

frugalfriends May 26, 2010 at 2:18 pm

I believe it reads 6/30/2010 for the expiration date, but I agree it is hard to read!

pratik September 19, 2010 at 11:19 am