Below are my top 15 favorite Aldi special buys for the week of Wed. 11/17/10 – Tues. 11/23/10 (Please note in certain regions the new sales ad started on Sunday, or will start on Thursday. See this post for more details on the start date for your region or ask an employee at your local Aldi).
To view additional Aldi special offers online, click here.
- Sweet Harvest Sliced Pineapple (canned). 20 oz. $0.89 each
- Sweet Harvest Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce (canned). 14 oz. $0.79 each
- Boulder Roaster Baker Foil Pans. Two-pack. $1.69 each
- Boulder Aluminum Foil. Heavy duty. 37.5 sq. ft. $1.69 each
- Boulder Oven Roasting Bags. For turkeys, hams and meat up to 24 lb. Two bags and ties included. $1.49 each
- Boulder Elegant Napkins (compare to Vanity Fair). 100-ct. $1.49 each
- Roseland Pork Sirloin Roast. $2.49 per lb
- Season’s Choice Vegetables With Cheese Sauce. Broccoli or California Medley. 12 oz. $1.29 each
- L’oven Fresh Rolls. Split top potato or sweet multigrain. 20 oz. $1.79 each
- King’s Hawaiian Original Sweet Rolls. 12 oz. $1.99 each
- Stonemill Essentials Gravy Mixes. Mushroom, turkey, pork or chicken. 0.74-0.87 oz. $0.39 each
- Little Salad Bar Specialty Dips. Dill, Taco or Spinach. 12 oz. $2.49 each
- Southern Grove Peanut Trio Bowl. Salted, toffee and honey roasted peanuts. 30 oz. $3.99 per pack
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza. 19.9 oz. $2.29 each
- 6.5″ Poinsettia. Available Sunday, November 21. $3.49 each
This post is a part of the BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering.
If you’re a new Aldi shopper, be prepared to:
- Bring a quarter to use for “renting” a shopping cart. Don’t worry, you get your quarter back at the end, when you return your shopping cart
- Bring cash or debit card (they do not accept credit cards)
- Bring your own bags (or you will need to purchase them at the register)
- Get extreme savings without coupons (most items they sell are signature Aldi brands, and for the select items they sell from other manufacturers, they do not accept any manufacturer coupons)