May 31

Super Doubles at Bloom on June 1st & 7th

Tomorrow is the first of the month, which means another Super Double Coupons event at Bloom grocery stores!

Thanks to the readers who emailed about the Super Double promotion again; I called and confirmed at my local Bloom store that Super Doubles will be happening tomorrow as well as next Tuesday. Bloom grocery stores in Northern Virginia and some Maryland stores will be doubling manufacturer coupons up to $1.99 in face value on Wed. June 1st & Tues. June 7th, 2011! Call your local store to confirm participation. Limit 20 coupons per visit, limit 10 like coupons and management is able to limit the quantities or coupons accepted at their discretion.

I don’t have a list of match-ups but will try to come up with a highlight of some good deals to share by later tonight. Just to warn you, this won’t be as thorough or complete of a match-up list as I’ve done in the past, because my family and I are leaving for a trip tomorrow. Please share any deals in the comment section!

From the 5/22/11 Insert

Breakstone’s Cottage Doubles – $0.58 (price listed online for Charlotte NC…I’m thinking they’re more expensive in our area)
Use $1.00/3* from 5/22/11 Smart Source
Final Price: possibly 3 for FREE

Lysol Disinfectant Spray, 19 oz select varieties (Garden Mist) – $3.00
Use $1.00/1* from 5/22/11 Smart Source
Final Price: $1.00

Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, 10 oz – $3.49
Use $1.00/1* from 5/22/11 Smart Source
Final Price: $1.49

Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Fries, 19 oz – $3.59
Use $1.00/1* from 5/22/11 Smart Source
Final Price: $1.59

Weber Seasonings, 2.5-2.75 oz – $2.59
Use $1.00/1* from 5/22/11 Smart Source
Final Price: $0.59

Zest Soap 3-bar pack – $1.49 (my store does not carry this product/brand)
Use $1.00/1** from 5/22/11 Smart Source

Oscar Mayer Turkey Franks – Hardwood Smoked, 16 oz – $2.39
Use $1.00/2* from 5/15/11 Smart Source
Final Price: $1.39 each wyb 2

Oscar Mayer Sandwich Combo, 7.7 oz – $3.99
Use $1.00/1* from 5/15/11 Smart Source
Final Price: $1.99

Classico Pasta Sauce, select varieties of Signature Recipe (Florentine Spinach & Cheese or Vodka) 16-26 fl oz – $1.34
Use $1.00/2* from 5/15/11 Smart Source

Use $1.50/1* from 4/17/11 Smart Source
Final Price: $0.49

Healthy Choice Dinners or Steamers, select varieties 9.5-21 oz – $2.50
Use $1.00/2** from All You Magazine April 2011
Final Price: $1.50 each wyb 2

Becky May 31, 2011 at 12:00 pm

Thank you for posting!! I just checked my circular online and my Bloom in Lake Ridge is doubling up to $1.99 also!!

Helleni June 1, 2011 at 4:18 am

I am getting ready for it. I wish I had know sooner :( Now I am rushing since I will be at work most of the day. Wanna trade coupons sometime becky? I live in the lake ridge area too!

amanda June 1, 2011 at 10:30 am

Hey Becky!!!
I see that you live near me in Lakeridge. I was wondering if you have a shopping buddy or want one.. I just get frustrated sometimes doing these trips and everything is gone of the rack!

Katrina May 31, 2011 at 1:16 pm

Isn’t this great?! They will also be doing it on June 7th here as well. Which is better for me since i won’t be able to go tomorrow! Can’t wait to see your matchups!

Deanna May 31, 2011 at 5:53 pm

Looking forward to this!

Mary May 31, 2011 at 6:37 pm

The ore ida sweet potatoes should be free if you buy 3. Reg $ is $2.99. Sale is b2g1F. Use 3/$1 offQ DBLD (you have 3 bgs) $5.98 – $6Q = free. (that is IF the sweet potatoes are part of the “selected varieties”.

Also, the ronzinini garden delight pasta should be free. Sale is B1G1F and use 1/ $1Q. DBLD. (I think the $ is $1.79/box) Get 2 FREE
-$1 off Ronzoni Garden Delight pasta (Facebook) printable
-$1 off Ronzoni Garden Delight pasta, SS 5/15

Frigo string cheese : $2.99. use 1/$1Q DBLD = $.99 each (I forget where I clipped this one)

If anyone sees the minute steamers (frozen) please let me know the $. My store doesn’t carry it yet (I was told by one of the stock guys that it will be coming in soon). Thanks
Mary

Kamlyn May 31, 2011 at 9:55 pm

The Hormel Kids compleats will be free too.
They are $2 reg, with a $1 off Q doubled makes them free.

Kamlyn May 31, 2011 at 10:35 pm

Here are a few more to share…
Lowry’s garlic salt $1.89 reg. with a $1/2 DQ–$.89 each
Pillsbury frosting $1.89 reg with a $1/2DQ–$.89 each
Knorr rice and pasta $1.39 reg->sale $10/10 $1/3DQ–$.33 each
Grande Tortilla chips $3.49 reg->Breeze buy $2.99 with a $1 DQ–$.99
So Delicious Coconut Milk $2.89 sale with a $1/1 DQ—$.89
Horizon Organic Singles on sale $1 ea. $.75/3 Q available at http://www.horizondairy.com
Check mambosprouts.com for Lightlife, Rudi’s GF bread, and Country Choice Organics
http://www.barbarasbakery.com for $1/1 off cereal 5.5 oz or larger

Hanover and Bush’s Baked beans (28 oz cans) are also on closeout $.99
Sara Lee Peach pie is on closeout $3.89
Starkist tuna salad pouches on closeout for $1.29 $.50/1 Q’s at starkist.com

Laura May 31, 2011 at 11:55 pm

Thanks everyone for the comments and for sharing your finds! Hope you all have a great Super Doubles shopping trip… I’ll be waiting until next Tuesday to shop since I’ll be heading out-of-town today!

Helleni June 1, 2011 at 5:11 am

Can someone elaborate on the 20 coupons per transaction per day. Am i reading this correctly. The max i coupons today is 20 and then 20 next tuesday?

Laura June 1, 2011 at 7:34 am

Hi Helleni, There is a limit of 20 coupons doubled per visit. In the past this was not linked to use of your Bloom card so you could make multiple trips/visits per day, but just not use more than 20 at a time. However, this might have changed (ie. their register system may now stop you at 20 coupons doubled). Anyone want to share their recent experience? Have the registers updated so that it is similar to HT Super Doubles in which after 20 coupons (with use of your VIC card) your manufacturer coupons will no longer double at the register?

Stephanie June 1, 2011 at 2:23 pm

I have been able to use 40 coupons by using 20 at 2 different stores so I don’t think there is a link to your card yet.

Laura June 1, 2011 at 5:19 pm

Thanks Stephanie!

Sara June 7, 2011 at 7:45 am

My store in Ashburn, VA told me that I could separate each transaction into 20 coupons. I’ve done it several times. The register will only take 20 coupons per transaction. But I just put a divider up and keep going on to the next transaction. My sister in Purcellville, VA does the same thing.

Stephanie June 5, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Thought you might like to know that when I was shopping at Bloom on the 1st, the cashier said they will have super doubles every Tuesday for the next 6 weeks!! (I’m in Stafford so I don’t know if this will apply to all area stores or not)