This Saturday, January 18, 2014, select Maryland and Virginia Cafe Rio restaurants will be offering one dollar burritos! For just $1 (regular price $7.95), you can snag one of Cafe Rio’s burritos which are rolled with a large handmade flour tortilla, and stuffed with rice, beans, and your choice of meat. My personal favorite is their Sweet Pork Barbacoa… yum!
Participating restaurants, according to the email I received, include:
- Burke, VA (6003 Centre Pkwy, Burke, VA 22015)
- Chantilly, VA (13057 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy, Fairfax, VA 22033)
- Falls Church, VA (6108 Arlington Blvd, Falls Church, VA 22044)
- Manassas, VA (7803 Sudley Rd, Manassas, VA 20109)
- Annapolis, MD (2188 Annapolis Mall Rd, Annapolis, MD 21401)
- Frederick, MD (5100 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick, MD 21704)
- Germantown, MD (20680 Seneca Meadows Pkwy, Germantown, MD 20876)
- Hagerstown, MD (17301 Valley Mall Rd, Hagerstown, MD 21740)
- Olney, MD (31400 Olney Sandy Spring Rd, Olney, MD 20832)
- Waldorf, MD (3082 Festival Way, Waldorf, MD 20601)
For more information, click here. I’m also hearing reports that this may also occur on Jan. 24, 30 and Feb. 5, with all proceeds from the dollar burritos benefiting local food banks. Stay tuned for more updates and enjoy your cheap burritos!