Here’s a heads up on what to expect from today’s Washington Post (Sunday, August 14th, 2011 edition):
There are 2 coupon inserts today: 1 Smart Source + 1 Red Plum
Some of my favorites from the Smart Source:
- $1.00/1 Sorrento String or Stick Cheese, 10 oz or larger. Expires 10/31/11.
- $0.50/2 Yoplait Greek Yogurt cups. Expires 10/8/11.
- $1.50/1 Huggies diapers. Expires 9/10/11.
- $1.00/1 Sure Anto-Perspirant & Deodorant. Expires 9/30/11.
- $1.00/1 Danimals pack. Expires 10/9/11.
- $1.00/2 Wacky Mac Veggie Pasta. Expires 12/31/11.
- $0.56/1 Reynolds Wrap Foil (excludes 20, 25, 30 sq ft & Wrappers). Expires 9/30/11.
- $4.00/1 Allegra 30-ct, 45-ct or Allegra-D. Expires 9/18/11.
- $1.00/2 Clorox Green Works products. Expires 10/9/11.
Some of my favorites from the Red Plum:
- $1.00/2 Hillshire Farm Lunchmeat, 8 oz or larger (DND). Expires 9/17/11.
- $1.00/2 Suave Kids Shampoo or Conditioner. Expires 9/11/11.
For those of you that got today’s Sunday Post: Any of your favorite coupons worth mentioning? Leave a comment and let me know about it!
If you’re missing one of the inserts listed above, check out my post for information on what to do if your Sunday Washington Post delivery is incomplete or damaged. You can always call (try to do this as soon as possible, before 11:00 am on Sunday) the customer service department for your newspaper to explain what you are missing and request re-delivery of the missing portion.