From the SmartSource:
- $1/1 SeaPak Shrimp Spring Rolls. Expires 3/24/13.
- $1/1 Kraft Fresh Take Cheese and Breadcrumb Mix. Expires 3/31/13.
- $1/1 Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Canister. Expires 3/24/13.
- $0.50/1 Green Giant Seasoned Steamers. Expires 4/6/13.
- $1/2 Colgate Toothpastes, 4 oz or larger. Expires 3/2/13.
- $1/2 Philadelphia Cooking Creme. Expires 3/16/13.
- $1.50/1 Smart Balance Enhanced Milk Carton. Expires 3/27/13.
- $1/2 Campbell’s 100% Natural Soup. Expires 4/15/13.
- $1/2 Maruchan Bowls or Yakisobas. Expires 5/31/13.
- $1/1 Sorrento Cheese (DND5). Expires 5/31/13.
- $1/1 Oreo Cookies, 10.5 oz or larger. Expires 3/22/13.
- $1.25/1 Finish Quantum, Powerball Tabs or Gelpacs, 20-ct or higher. Expires 3/16/13.
- $1/1 Hormel Compleats Microwave Meal. Expires 4/8/13.
- $1/1 Johnsonville Premium Cooking Sausage. Expires 4/1/13.
- $1/2 Arm and Hammer Laundry product. Expires 4/1/13.
From the RedPlum:
- $2/1 Got2b product (full size). Expires 3/17/13.
- $1/1 Nestlé Juicy Juice product. Expires 4/10/13.
- $3/1 Advil Congestion Relief, Advil Allergy and Congestion Relief, Advil Cold and Sinus or Advil Allergy Sinus product. Expires 2/24/13.
- $0.55/1 Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats (Buttery Toffee or Double Chocolatey Crunch only). Expires 4/7/13.
- $0.70/1 Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats Crunch Cereal, 14 oz. Expires 3/24/13.
- $0.70/1 Kellogg’s Scooby-Doo Cereal (12 oz or larger). Expires 3/24/13.
- $0.70/1 Kellogg’s Cinnamon Jacks Cereal, 10.7 oz. Expires 3/24/13.
- $0.55/1 Mazola Oil or Spray. Expires 5/12/13.
- $1/1 Perdue Refrigerated Breaded Chicken. Expires 4/8/13.
- $4/1 Venus 6-ct or 8-ct Refill Pack (excludes trial/travel size). Expires 3/31/13.
From the circulars:
- Giant supplemental circular with various store coupons. All expire 2/14/13.
For those of you that got today’s Sunday Post: Any of your favorite coupons worth mentioning? Leave a comment and let me know about it! If you’re missing the insert listed above, check out my post for information on what to do if your Sunday Washington Post delivery is incomplete or damaged. You can always call (try to do this as soon as possible, before 11:00 am on Sunday) the customer service department for your newspaper to explain what you are missing and request re-delivery of the missing portion.