Wondering what coupons are in the Sunday Washington Post coupon inserts (March 3rd, 2013 edition)?
There are 4 coupon inserts today: 1 SmartSource, 1 RedPlum, 1 P&G BrandSaver, and 1 Spring Flavor Saver
From the SmartSource Insert:
- $0.50/1 Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars. Expires 4/27/13.
- $0.50/1 Yoplait Pro-Force Multipack Yogurt or Yoplait Go-Gurt Twisted Yogurt. Expires 4/27/13.
- $0.50/2 Prego Italian Sauce jars. Expires 5/31/13.
- $5/1 Claritin Non-Drowsy, 24-ct or larger. Expires 3/31/13.
From the RedPlum:
- $1/1 Dial, Dial for Men or Dial Kids Body Wash, 6 oz or larger. Expires 3/30/13.
- $2/1 Right Guard Xtreme Antiperspirant or Deodorant. Expires 3/31/13.
- $1/1 SoftScrub product. Expires 3/30/13.
- $1/1 Purex Liquid Detergent or Purex UltraPacks Detergent (not valid on trial sizes). Expires 3/31/13.
- $2/1 L’Oreal Paris Cosmetic Face Product. Expires 4/27/13.
- $1/2 Welch’s Essentials Juice Cocktail Blends or Welch’s Light Beverages, 64 oz. Expires 6/3/13.
From the P&G BrandSaver:
- Over $120-worth of Procter & Gamble brand product coupons. All expire 3/31/13.
From the Spring Flavor Saver (5 coupons total):
- $0.75/1 7Up Ten, A&W Ten, Sunkist Ten Soda, Canada Dry Ten or RC Ten 2 Liter Bottle. Expires 3/31/13.
- $0.55/2 Diet 7Up, Diet A&W, Diet Sun Drop, Diet Sunkist Soda or Diet Canada Dry 2 Liter Bottles. Expires 3/31/13.
- $1/1 Diet Snapple Tea or Fruit Drink, 6 pack, 16 oz bottles. Expires 3/31/13.
- $1/1 Mott’s Medleys Juice, 64 oz bottle. Expires 3/31/13.
- $0.75/1 Diet Dr. Pepper or Dr. Pepper Ten 12-packs OR $0.75/2 Diet Dr. Pepper or Dr. Pepper Ten 2 Liter Bottles. Expires 3/31/13.
For those of you that got today’s Sunday Post: Any of your favorite coupons worth mentioning? Leave a comment and let me know about it! If you’re missing the insert(s) listed above, check out my post for information on what to do if your Sunday Washington Post delivery is incomplete or damaged. You can always call (try to do this as soon as possible, before 11:00 am on Sunday) the customer service department for your newspaper to explain what you are missing and request re-delivery of the missing portion.