Wondering what coupons are in the Sunday Washington Post coupon inserts (May 12, 2013 edition)?
There are 3 coupon inserts today: 1 Smart Source, 1 Red Plum and 1 P&G BrandSaver
Here are some highlights of my favorite coupons from the Sunday paper today:
From the SmartSource:
- $0.50/1 New York brand frozen product. Expires 7/12/13.
- $0.75/1 Frank’s RedHot Sauce. Expires 8/15/13.
- $0.50/1 French’s Classic Yellow Mustard. Expires 7/15/13.
- $0.40/1 French’s Worcestershire Sauce. Expires 8/15/13.
- $1/2 Colgate Toothpaste, 4 oz or larger. Expires 5/25/13.
- $2/1 Schick Quattro for Women Razor or Refill. Expires 6/22/13.
- $1/2 Ritz Toasted Chips, 8.1 oz or larger. Expires 6/21/13.
- $0.50/1 Smart Balance Spreadable Butter or Blended Butter Stick. Expires 6/26/13.
- $1/1 Smart Balance Enhanced Milk Carton. Expires 6/26/13.
- $0.75/1 LA Looks 20- or 26-oz product. Expires 6/30/13.
- $2/1 Revlon Foundation, BB Cream, Powder, Concealer, Primer, Blushes or Bronzers. Expires 6/23/13.
From the RedPlum:
- $0.50/1 Whole Fruit frozen novelty. Expires 6/14/13.
- $1/1 L’Oreal Paris EverStyle product. Expires 7/6/13.
- $0.50/1 SuperPretzel Soft Pretzel product. Expires 6/14/13.
- $1/1 Luigi’s Real Italian Ice product. Expires 6/14/13.
- $0.55/1 Keebler Chips Deluxe Triple Chocolate Cookies. Expires 7/7/13.
- $1/2 Target Store Coupon for Pampers Diapers (13-ct or larger) and Wipes (60-ct or larger). Expires 6/11/13.
- $1/1 Target Store Coupon for Tide Laundry Detergent. Expires 6/30/13.
From the P&G BrandSaver:
- Over $51-worth of Procter & Gamble product coupons. All expire 6/30/13.
For those of you that got today’s Sunday Post: Any of your favorite coupons worth mentioning? Leave a comment and let me know about it! If you’re missing the insert(s) listed above, check out my post for information on what to do if your Sunday Washington Post delivery is incomplete or damaged. You can always call (try to do this as soon as possible, before 11:00 am on Sunday) the customer service department for your newspaper to explain what you are missing and request re-delivery of the missing portion.