From the Smart Source:
- Over $33 of money-saving coupons.
From the Red Plum:
- Over a hundred dollars worth of manufacturer coupons and Target store coupons.
From the P&G BrandSaver:
- Over $85-worth of Procter & Gamble product coupons. Most expire by 11/30/13. One coupon for IAMS dog or cat food expires 11/10/13 and a Febreeze Home Collection coupon expires 12/27/13.
In the Parade Magazine:
- On p. 9: $25% off any single item at Harbor Freight. Expires 2/27/14.
- On p. 9: Free Pittsburgh Tape Measure with any purchase plus 12 other coupons for Harbor Freight. All expire 2/27/14.
If you’re missing the insert(s) listed above, check out my post for information on what to do if your Sunday Washington Post delivery is incomplete or damaged. You can always call (try to do this as soon as possible, before 11:00 am on Sunday) the customer service department for your newspaper to explain what you are missing and request re-delivery of the missing portion.